Current blogger code: YUMMEI: Eat Street: Kimchee Cult and Luardos' Burrito - Kings Cross - London

02/01/2012

Eat Street: Kimchee Cult and Luardos' Burrito - Kings Cross - London

Eat Street, is only open Monday-Friday's from 11.30am-2.30pm. Each day there are 4-6 stalls open, alternating for variation, it so happened on this day there was Luardo's, Kimchee Cult, Anna Mae's, and Tongue n' Cheek manning their stalls. 

I trekked here on a freezing December afternoon, and after almost contracting frost bite; it was obvious that I needed to indulge my tastebuds with some much needed TLC. 










For £4.50 from Luardos a friend had a vegetarian burrito; filled with rice, black beans, Monterey Jack cheese, fresh coriander, pico salsa, sour cream, iceberg lettuce and a choice of 3 other hot sauces. Now being the huge fat I am, I just had to sneak a huge bite from that burrito; and it was the best theft I have ever made. Luardos pride themselves in bringing you fresh produce, and boy was every bite an orgasm of flavours which flirt with you all the way down. 


For £5 I had Kimchee Cult's; Bulgogi Steak Sub- ' wafer thin steak marinated in pear, soya sauce, sesame oil and sugar served with rocket and tomato.' The sub overflowing with decent sized slices of beautifully marinated steak, I knew I was in heaven, one bite in I was welcomed with the gentle spice of the kimchee which complimented the bulgogi steak and was still slightly juicy. Ooof. If I had to find a fault it would be that it needed some more sauce, I wanted it to ooze with the fine juices of the meat and craved some more chilli sauce, but hey that's just because I'm all about messy eating. 

This place is definitely worth intruding upon.


Where?
Eat Street
King's Boulevard
King's Cross
[Every Wednesday - Friday 10am-3pm]

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.title/>

This page has found a new home

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin