Current blogger code: YUMMEI: Missed me?

14/05/2012

Missed me?

I've been MIA for the past few months due to my dissertation/assignments/presentations and finally my final exams engulfing my body and soul. So I apologise for my lack of love notes/messages and filthy footnotes that I normally leave for you.

Anyway, I thought I'd just give you an update on what's going on in my life.

1) I have finally finished my degree. 

2) I have reached that stage of my life where it is no longer acceptable go outside in my pajamas to buy milk. Le siigh. Oh the perks of being a student.

3) And lastly I am now an official bum/slob/badger.

Anyway here is how I celebrated:



Ahhh.... nothing beats a huge bowl of steaming char-sui noodles after being awake over 24hours revising for your final exam.... well.. that and sleep. 

Anyway, catch you later. 

Now I sleep for 24hours. Zzzzz 



Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 7 June 2012 at 14:38 , Blogger Unknown said...

That bowl noodles looks very appetising! I actually can imagine you talking like this when I read your posts haha :D

 
At 7 June 2012 at 14:38 , Blogger Unknown said...

Clever name for your blog btw!

 
At 7 June 2012 at 16:24 , Blogger Unknown said...

n'awwh thanks ! <3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.title/>

This page has found a new home

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin