Current blogger code: YUMMEI: Relocation Relocation!

29/06/2012

Relocation Relocation!

As some of you will know, I am relocating.

This means that I will be leaving my lovely pad that is oh so conveniently on Tottenham Court Road, and will be moving to the dirty south.

So I've been saying farewell to my most favourite restaurants located just a stone throw away from me.

No more spontaneous midnight trysts down to Chinatown just because I am craving some beef ho fun, and bubble tea.

No, I am going to have to 'plan' said excursions to my old hunting ground.


Oh I will miss you.

So very much.










Can you guess where I'm moving to?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.title/>

This page has found a new home

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin