Current blogger code: YUMMEI: Ishtar - Turkish Restaurant and Bar - Baker Steet - London

15/07/2012

Ishtar - Turkish Restaurant and Bar - Baker Steet - London

My love affair with Ishtar began yesterday when I stumbled across her whilst I was wandering aimlessly around Marylebone/Baker Street; after an intense shopping trip in Bicester Village.

Shhh... please don't tell my boyfriend; Tas, in Bloomsbury.

Ishtar stole my heart.

It was love at first bite.

Let me show you how she swept me off my feet. 



Complimentary crusty bread, olives and hummus


 Starters: 

Calamari in breadcrumbs served with tartare sauce


 Leek and Potato soup


Main Course:

Adana Kofte served with rice, salad and yoghurt/mint sauce and chilli 

  


Dessert:

 Baklava served with pistachio icecream


Isn't she irresistible? 

Our relationship has only just begun, so she's my dirty little secret. 

With all 3 courses for just £12,95 per person,coupled with impeccable service, food that tantilises your tastebuds, and the biggest kofte I've been presented with thus far. You would have to be made out of stone not to fall for her charms :P

Go on and find her.

I don't mind sharing but just this time.

9/10 Yummei's


Where?
Ishtar Restaurant
10/12 Crawford Street,
London
W1U 6AZ

Ishtar on Urbanspoon

Square Meal

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.title/>

This page has found a new home

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin