Current blogger code: YUMMEI: Champagne Champagne Champagne!

22/09/2012

Champagne Champagne Champagne!



Hello there,

Desperately want to know where I've been for the past few months?

Well right now, that's not important; what you really need to know is that it was my birthday on Wednesday 19th September 2012.

There's only one way that I know how to celebrate.

So come let's spy on me.


Afternoon Tea in Knightsbridge Green Hotel








Cheers bitches :}

Sushimania 
















Bella del Gelato 











Ferrero rocher ice cream



Melon ice cream



Decadence. 

Gluttony. 


Filth.


The truest form of happiness.

Thank you to everyone who made it so special for me. 




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.title/>

This page has found a new home

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin