Current blogger code: YUMMEI: Going GLOBAL

17/10/2012

Going GLOBAL


I know I said I would tell you why I've been MIA for 3 months.

But you see I've just been a bit too preoccupied in being awesome. 

Surely that's a worthy excuse?

No?


Alright fine. 


Some of you may know that I was hauled away to Hong Kong for uh.. business, now I can't tell you exactly what I got up to, but I'll show you what I ate.


Let the orgy begin!



@  Parkway supermarket - Ma On Shan


Pastries
 Green tea and red bean ice lollies

Mountains of sushi 

Khoala biscuits!

@ Hui Lau San [these are dotted around all over Hong Kong]


Iced Mango-Sago 

 Sawaddee Thai Restarant 
 Deep fried Squid  

 Young Papaya Salad


   Tom Yum Soup

 Minced Beef with basil leaves

Red Beef Penang Curry


Green Chicken Curry 

@Sai Kung Fish Market


 They're ALIIIIIIVE

 @Mong Kok 





@ The Food Republic -SilverCord
Blackberry Slushies 



 DIY Steak from PepperLunch

@Central



 Prawn Tempura sushi, Scallop, Salmon and Prawn Nigiri

 Spicy Salmon roll, and Salmon Nigiri
 Pumpkin Croquette
 Udon Noodles


 Chinese Egg Waffles

@Sha Tin - New Town Plaza - Hokkaido Ramen Santouka
 Sushi Sashimi Salad

Spicey Ramen and Salmon and Scallop Nigiri


 Spicy Ramen, pickles and gyoza
 More sexual sushi
 Sushi mania!
@ Cafe de Coral









 @Fruit markets




 @Mazter Japanese Restaurant
 Oreo Milk Shake 
 Chicken Katsu
 Hot and Sour Ramen
 Tempura
Seafood Ramen and Prawn Tempura 

Fainted yet?

I was a true fat bitch in Hong Kong, and I regret nothing! 


There was more, but if I showed you those you would be in a food coma forever.


Next I skipped on over to Taiwan, that was a whole new level of gluttony. 



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.title/>

This page has found a new home

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin