Current blogger code: YUMMEI: Technology Destroyer!

02/02/2013

Technology Destroyer!



Being the smooth operator that I am, after 3 months of being the proud owner of my iPhone 4S; I managed to murder him.

This is a catastrophe  because;

A)  During my time in Morocco when I stayed in the Sahara Desert; my Fujifilm F80 EXR camera sadly never recovered from being sand slapped in the face.

B) I was using my iPhone 4S as my main camera, and that drowned in a chasm of liquid doom, also known as the... toilet. (But i tell everyone that it was the bathtub so SHHH!)

So... that means that I am a massive failure of life, and also am a shadow of my former self.

Life just isn't the same and now I have a Nokia 3310. Talk about old school baby. 

(But only til I can claim back my Blackberry Curve from my 12 year old baby sister)

I need suggestions for a new camera. Help? 

Til I find my new partner in crime, I will just have to sulk and drown my sorrows in ice cream. 


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 2 February 2013 at 09:21 , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh no. It sound like somethng i would do! I have dropped my phone in the loo before and it died. I hope your can recover! Even though it will have to be heavily disinfected!!

Pipp xx
http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 2 February 2013 at 10:57 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hahahha it was a rather special moment - I'm so clumsy - fortunately it was a clean toilet - but it's been sitting in rice for almost a week and I think that it may not recover :( *cries*

 
At 3 February 2013 at 03:23 , Blogger Unknown said...

Awh thank you, I really appreciate your kind words :}

 
At 12 February 2013 at 06:39 , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12 February 2013 at 06:41 , Blogger Unknown said...

Heyy :)

I just started reading your blog, and I find it super interesting ^_^. Will definately be trying out that lebanese place on Oxford Street.

Thought I'd help you out with your tech. conundrum, I would suggest the Fujifilm FinePix S4500, it's more dSLR like than your previous camera, but you won't need to change lenses.

If your looking for something similar to what you had before then I would suggest Fujifilm FinePix F800EXR, also it's £100 off on amazon, well the last time I checked.

Anyways I look forward to reading more of your posts, I'll be sure to RSS.

 
At 12 February 2013 at 07:22 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello - awh thank you - I really appreciate it :}

Yes definitely go to Yalla Yalla, be sure to go a little early to avoid queuing though.

Oooh it's like you read my mind - I wanted something more like a dSLR, but a more compact one - I will check out reviews on the Fujifilm FinePix indeed :]

Thank you for your help!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.title/>

This page has found a new home

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin