Current blogger code: YUMMEI: Afternoon Tea at the Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge *

30/04/2013

Afternoon Tea at the Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge *

Now it is no secret that I love cake.

Okay... that's an understatement.

I don't just love cake, I adore cake.

So, when I was invited to the Millennium Hotel in Knightsbridge London for Afternoon Tea, I simply couldn't say no.



At this event I met up with a few gorgeous bloggers; Helen, Lulu, Tania and Sophie to name a few :P

Before we could feast ourselves upon cakes, scones and cream, we were given a tour of a typical room in the Millennium Hotel.

Sadly, I had to behave and not bounce on the bed.... to test the softness/spring of the mattress of course.





The Tangerine

Afternoon Tea was served at the Tangerine, located in the Hotel; and we were also given the privilege of having Christine from Minding Manners etiquette consultancy; educating us on the history of Afternoon tea, and the etiquette of enjoying it. 




Let's face it - we all wanted a close up ;]


Indulgent cakes, crumbly scones with clotted cream. Heaven.

Where?
 Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
17 Sloane Street
London
SW1X 9NU




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 1 May 2013 at 04:24 , Anonymous Rebecca Loftus said...

I love the Millenium Hotel and I adore afternoon tea! It's the perfect excuse to eat more cake then is usually deemed appropriate. How can you turn down another cupcake, it's afternoon tea it would be rude not too! haha xx

http://thiswomansstyle.com/

 
At 4 May 2013 at 09:23 , Anonymous vintageprocess.com said...

Really nice!!! I love it!!

 
At 8 May 2013 at 03:49 , Anonymous Nichola Allan said...

mmm, caaaaake!

nicholawithanh.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 9 May 2013 at 13:19 , Anonymous Amy Lau said...

cake is always good! :}

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.title/>

This page has found a new home

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin