Current blogger code: YUMMEI: Yummei's Birthday!

22/09/2013

Yummei's Birthday!

It was my birthday week!

I've never been so spoilt ^.^

Want to see what I got up to?

Feasting on amazing surprise birthday cakes.
Doing what I do best...
Indulging in more beautiful birthday cakes
Knocking back flaming cocktails 
More incredible surprise visits, cakes and gifts
The best steak I've ever had - EVER-  Wagyu birthday steak :D
Surprise birthday platter of desserts
 Another chocolate cake!

After an amazing birthday week - I'm going to fall asleep with my new beary.

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who made it that special for me ^.^

I love you all xxx

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 22 September 2013 at 10:19 , Anonymous Miho said...

happy birthday!! looks like you had a fantastic celebration :) x

Miho @ Wander to Wonder

 
At 23 September 2013 at 03:06 , Anonymous Amy Lau said...

Awh thank you! It really was lovely :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.title/>

This page has found a new home

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin