Current blogger code: YUMMEI: Time For Tease - Burlesque Afternoon Tea - Kensal Green - London *

07/01/2014

Time For Tease - Burlesque Afternoon Tea - Kensal Green - London *

It's no secret that I spend most of my spare time lounging around in dark rooms, smoking cigars wrapped in my Hugh Hefner-esque robe, with sexy model-types hand feeding me steak sandwiches and topping up my glass with whiskey.

So naturally, I was invited to attend Time For Tease, a burlesque afternoon tea party.

The ingenius marriage of refined British afternoon tea with the wit and glamour of burlesque and cabaret.

Come take a cheeky peek into how I spend my afternoons ;]


Fine china
The hilarious Ophelia Bitz
The beautiful Slinky Sparkles
Tea & cakes
Salmon finger sandwiches & Scones
Check out the curves on her ;]
Scones with clotted cream & strawberry jam
Slinky Sparkles in action 
The multi-talented & gorgeous Frankie Von Flirt



Hello boys...
Mr. Frankie ;]


Ambiance? Sex appeal? God damnit tell me everything!

You're served by waitresses dressed in tiny French maid outfits, and entertained by incredibly stunning ladies.

Whilst shamelessly sipping on champagne and indulging on cakes and scones slathered generously with clotted cream and strawberry jam.

This is decadence of the highest calibre.

Time for Tease is definitely the most memorable and tantalising afternoon tea experience I've ever had the pleasure to witness.

Be my guest and grab a ticket from their website.

Afternoon tea won't ever be the same again.

Yummei?

RECOMMENDED

Where?

Time for Tease is held on the 1st Saturday of every month at The Paradise by way of Kensal Green.

Time for Tease
The Paradise by way of Kensal Green,
19 Kilburn Lane,
Kensal Green,
London.
W10 4AE




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.title/>

This page has found a new home

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin