Current blogger code: YUMMEI: The Breakfast Club - Angel - London

29/05/2013

The Breakfast Club - Angel - London



There is nothing better than brunch.

In fact, scratch that - nothing compares to brunch.

Especially after a long weekend of debauchery.

Let's face it, we've all been there.

Waking up in questionable locations, with that banging headache.

That headache where you know that last night, you were just Awesome.

There is only one destination to nurse that dreaded hangover. 

That one place in the city that welcomes you with open arms and fluffy pancakes.

The Breakfast Club.



 The Only Brew That Is True.



Apple Cinnamon French Toast with Maple Syrup

Reggie The Veggie

The All American

ENCORE

 A Feast Fit For Kings

I'm not one to do things by halves,  if you're going to be a huge fat then do it properly, and be proud. (Then run 10miles hahahah) 

Apple Cinnamon French Toast with Maple Syrup £6.20 - 'Thick eggy bread with cinnamon roasted apples'

 Crispy, yet soft french toast with cinnamon apples and maple syrup; do I honestly have to say more?

French toast has that risk of becoming soggy and incurring my wrath. But not at The Breakfast Club; the egg was infused in the bread and it was toasted to perfection.

Reggie The Veggie £9.20 - 'Veggie sausage, home-style fried potatoes, eggs, mushrooms, grilled tomato, beans and toasted multigrain bloomer'

My accomplice, B. demolished that so fast; I was lost for words. 

Clearly she did that so I couldn't do what I always do, lean over and fork around on her plate ;P

She's catching on to my tricks.

The All American £9.80 - 'Pancakes, eggs, sausage, home-style fried potatoes, streaky bacon, and maple syrup'

Crispy streaky bacon lying salaciously on fluffy American pancakes, drizzled with maple syrup.

Everyone knows that maple syrup makes everything taste so god damn good.

Sweet and salty. 

Uhhh... give me moment. 

We all know that combination is a match made in heaven.

 Service/Ambiance

Faultless, I simply love lying in a food coma here.

So much I over stayed my welcome.

This place is always busy, but trust me; it is so worth the wait.

Or just go early and avoid peak times.

YUMMEI?

9/10 Yummeis

Where?
The Breakfast Club,
31 Camden Passage,
N1 8EA

(There are many other locations - I went to this one)


Breakfast Club on Urbanspoon


Square Meal


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 30 May 2013 at 03:09 , Anonymous Samantha Aoki said...

Yet another great blog entry!! :)) I must say the way you described the french toast has got me salivating!! I could never make french toast like that!! mine always ends up soggy T__T
check out my blog on: samanthaaoki.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 31 May 2013 at 07:04 , Anonymous Amy Lau said...

awh thank you sweety <3 Yeh same! I need a personal chef to make mine for me!! hahahah <3

 
At 31 May 2013 at 13:47 , Anonymous John Abrahem said...

I can b ur chef.honestly

 
At 1 June 2013 at 09:09 , Anonymous Samantha Aoki said...

The best french toast i've ever had is at cafe rouge! Plus it was for free :D if you are looking for a personal chef I am afraid i will have to cat fight you for this one! >:D

 
At 6 June 2013 at 09:12 , Anonymous Christine said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmy....it's 5pm and I want this. Now. Please?

 
At 16 June 2013 at 10:58 , Anonymous Pauline said...

I walked past this on my way to a nearby restaurant. kinda put a mental note in my head to remind myself to check this place out but after seeing ur blog post, i feel like i def need to go!

Cookie Baking Blog

 
At 19 June 2013 at 14:59 , Anonymous Amy Lau said...

Come over here and get it :P heheh

 
At 19 June 2013 at 14:59 , Anonymous Amy Lau said...

Hahah I'm glad i managed to sway you! Best let me know how you find it!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.title/>

This page has found a new home

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin